Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Saturday 14 March 2015

Open Letter to Kiss Daniel (Woju crooner)

Dear Daniel
It's really good that Nigeria is fun of talents and you are one of the
them.You are very good and you have won the heart of music lovers
already.
I first listened to your song 'Woju' in school when I was preparing
for an exam and I was done reading;a friend of mine just played the
song and I enjoyed it so much.I can't count the number of times I have
played your song and I keep putting it on repeat.The remix of the song
was over hyped and it only gave you recognition for singing with music
top shots though it didn't improve the song itself.You are on the
verge of winning the next rated of Headies if and only if you release
singles after singles.Don't be a 'one-song' hero like most nigerian
artiste like Kel,Bigiano,ZuleZoo,Kas,Azadus and the rest.You need to
keep improving on yourself if you want to be someone to reckon with in
the industry.I know it's not easy but please Work hard and you will
keep thrilling your fans with nice tones..

Your Fan
Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment