Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Saturday 18 October 2014

To me,my desperate female fans are my unmarried friends --- Tuface

      Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, has explained how he handles female fans who do not want to respect his marriage.


In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that when a lady is trying to be too familiar with him, he introduces her to any of his single friends that is around at the time.
“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.
The singer hinted that three of his children are already showing signs of being singers. He also said that marriage has really brought a lot of changes into his life.
“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,” Tuface said.
Recalling the death of his father recently, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.
“The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.
However, the lanky entertainer told Saturday Beats that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.
Tubaba,I hope our girls are safe and in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment