Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Thursday 3 July 2014

'I'm a big fan of Wizkid,We might work or not work together' - Davido

Davido reveals he is a fan of Wizkid and they might not work together.Okay here's what Davido in a recent interview at his house by AvantTV revealed,"I'm a big fan of Wizkid. We might work together, we. might not. If we do, it's going to be crazy no doubt."
Davido who also revealed that 'HKN' means
'Honorable Kings of New-school' also laid to rest several rumors as well as cleared the air on the botched deal with 'Orezi'.
When asked why HKN didn't sign Orezi as earlier speculated, he said,"I was just hanging with Dude one day and I decided to tell him, Dude, lets just be friends. And that was it."
COLD WORLD!
Davido also said he spends his money and his father's money because he is still his father's son. Okay bye.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment