Pages

Just A click and you are a winner

Friday 11 April 2014

#VABlog Oro Nation in House of Reps By 2015,Engr. Kininyi Edubio Set to represent his people

Kininyi Edubio Set to Represent Oro Nation in House of Reps By 2015





Kininyi Edubio Set to Represent Oro Nation in House of Reps By 2015

By 2015, our current democratic culture will enter its 16th year and our political awareness is on the increase. The good people of Oro nation faces a set of related but peculiar challenges that needs ingenuity to address and the very critical ones must be addressed hence the need for a  FRESH MANDATE for Oron Federal House of Representatives come 2015.

My name is Engr Kininyi Edubio (Boyce). I am from Udung Uko L.G.A., I am 42 years old and a seasoned Maritime Engineer Consultant. I hold a Class 1 Chief Engineer’s Certificate of Competency from the prestigious Singapore Maritime Authority.
I am married to one wife- Henrietta- with three beautiful angels (ages 12-8-6) to show for it.
Oro nation
I am a simple, transparent, honest and charismatic man of God that is offering himself to represent the very good people of Oro Nation. My exposure and experience of having travelled round many countries of the world, I believe will give me so much advantage to be able to effectively represent us.
Kininyi Edubio with Family
Kininyi Edubio with Family
I am very confident that if given the opportunity, I will be able to add value to the law-making process of the Federal Republic of Nigeria especially as it affects Oro as a nation.
Our leaders can change, and they have a responsibility to change for its own people, in order to foster good government and deliver democracy divided to our people and for this to happen, we need credible and capable hands to be able to pull this through.
Kininyi Edubio
Donating Gift Items to Widows in Oron/Udung Uko LGAs
I represent a new generation of Oronians who want Oro to be a force for good, to lead by example and to deliver. I also believe that taking the right action in Oro can help us deal with the major challenges Oro nation faces. We need a man that will robustly promote our collective interest in government and turn around our fortune.
My thoughts and plans aside from my core legislative functions is to get involved in how Government from the Federal, State and 5 local government areas of Oro nation develop roads and rural infrastructures, promote primary health care for our people, empowering the youth and women and most especially, initiative and sustain an education plan for the young and aspiring indigenes of Oro.
I want to also draw our attention to the fact that nobody from Udung Uko LGA has ever represented Oro in the Federal House of Representatives.
Just like I have always said concerning this subject matter, I believe it will be a fair competition if the contestants for the Federal House of Representative are from Oron LGA, Udung Uko LGA and Mbo LGA from the analysis above, UrueOffong/Oruko and Okobo LGA have had fair shots at it. Let the best candidate from the above 3 mentioned LGAs fill the post.
Also, we should be vigilant because a lot of characters will present themselves for scrutiny. A mistake made now will be a mistake for the next 4 years or 8 years perhaps.
For every candidate that presents his/herself for nomination, we must ask questions, questions such as; how have each candidate impacted on the lives of fellow Oronians?
Personally, I’ve execute some live-touching projects in the past 3 years. I started with the putting up of an ultra-modern church project in memory of my late father Elder Pastor Edet Okon Edubio. Then, I went on to sponsor a free medical Service, where people from all works of life with different medical issues were treated free-of-charge. I also donated blood pressure monitoring devices to some dignitaries in the community. Then I identified the need for portable water in the community and a borehole was dug and commissioned by the then Chairman Caretaker Committee of Udung Uko Chief Robin Ebek.
Kininyi Edubio
In the few years that I have worked as Marine Engineer Consultant for ExxonMobil, I have been very instrumental in the employment of two great sons of Oro as Marine Engineer Surveyors at Management level – Engr. Ini Asuquo Inyang (Mbo LGA) and Engr. Eteyen Edet Oboho (UrueOffong/Oruko LGA). I have also influenced the placement of onboard ships for Sea Training many cadets (of Oro decent) within this period under review.
I have also visited some widows in Udung Uko and Oron LGA where gift items were donated for the upkeep.
I need to be encouraged to do more for our people.
Oro, HERE AM I, SEND ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment